LOCKE STREET BIA BRANDING EVENT CONTEST (the “Contest”)
THIS CONTEST IS ONLY OPEN TO CANADIAN RESIDENTS (EXCLUDING QUEBEC) AND IS GOVERNED BY CANADIAN LAW AND THE LAWS OF THE PROVINCE OF ONTARIO.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. SEE BELOW FOR FULL CONTEST DETAILS. PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES YOUR FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF, AND AGREEMENT TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY, THESE CONTEST RULES (THE “CONTEST RULES”).
1) The Contest begins on Saturday, April 2, 2016, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on Saturday, April 2, 2016 at 5:00 p.m. ET (the “Contest Period”). The Contest Period is composed of the following stages:
Contact Period: Begins on Sunday, April 3, 2016 at 10:01 a.m. ET and ends on Sunday, April 10, 2016 at 5:00 p.m. ET.
2) The Contest is open to all residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence at the time of entry, except employees, business owners and commercial property owners (and those with whom such employees are domiciled) of The Locke Street BIA (the “Sponsor”), its affiliated companies or agents, advertising and promotion agencies.
HOW TO ENTER
3) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To participate in this Contest, you must:
a. Collect a Locke Street BIA canvas tote bag at participating Locke Street BIA members.
LIMIT (1) ENTRY PER FAMILY/HOUSEHOLD DURING THE CONTEST PERIOD. BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR ENTRY (INCLUDING YOUR NAME AND PICTURE) MAY BE POSTED ON THE LOCKE STREET BIA WEBSITE, TWITTER, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, ADVERTISEMENTS, AND/OR SPONSOR’S PROPRIETARY WEBSITE, WHERE IT MAY BE VIEWED, SHARED AND COMMENTED ON BY THE SPONSOR AND THE GENERAL PUBLIC.
4) Prizes: There will be eight (8) prize packages available to be won, with the following denominations: 1 Grand Prize of $300, 2 Prizes of $150, 2 Prizes of $75 and 3 Prizes of $50. One (1) Prize will be awarded to each Prize Winner.
Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable or convertible to cash. No substitutions except at Sponsor’s option. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or a prize component with one of equal or greater value, including without limitation, but solely in the Sponsor’s discretion, a cash award. Prizes will only be awarded to the person who is the owner of the Account.
5) A skill testing question is required and must be correctly answered to claim prize.
6) By entering the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these Contest Rules. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. Void where prohibited by law. The decisions of the Sponsor with respect to all aspects of this Contest are final and binding on all entrants without right of appeal.
7) Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, withdraw or amend this Contest in any way, without prior notice r obligation.