It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas thanks to our awesome team of Locke Street elves!
The Locke Street Christmas tree has arrived and will be officially lit on December 3rd during the Lights of Locke Street Celebration!
After a day of Christmas crafts, carolling and a visit from Mr. and Mrs. Clause, be sure to join us for the lighting of the gorgeous 22 ft tall evergreen just outside the WestTown Restaurant!
Thank you to Watsons Family Farm in Mount Hope who provided the tree, and a BIG thanks to our crew of Locke Street volunteers for setting it up!
- John Foreman, Margo’s Husband
- Chris Torelli from DLD Group
- Steve Cooper from the Brux House
- Anthony Glavan from On a Bun
- 6 off duty fire fighters
- Josh Kreidl
- Bill Kreidl
- Joe Labenski
- Trevor O’Doherty
- Evan Van Sickle
- Chris Newstead
- And of course Brandon Stanicak and The WestTown for donating their space for the Lights on Locke Street Celebration!
Mark your calendars Hamilton! The Lights of Locke Street Celebration kicks off Saturday December 3rd!