Georgina Mitropoulos, of Quatrefoil Restaurant, Brux House and BRIGHT Run fame, has brought together local female chefs/restaurateurs for a fundraising afternoon tea in August.
It’s called Tea for Two and it will feature a wide selection of unique, creative sweet and savory treats. Proceeds will be donated to the BRIGHT Run to fund local breast cancer research.
The chefs/restaurateurs involved are:
- Georgina Mitropoulos, Quatrefoil, Dundas, Brux House, Hamilton, and captain of BRIGHT Run team GG’s GORGEOUS GALS
- Alex Todd, Saving Thyme, Burlington
- Angela Murcie, Angela’s Cakes, Hamilton
- Bettina Schormann, Earth to Table Bread Bar, Hamilton
- Crystal Asher, Detour Café, Dundas
- Rhonda Barr, Y’ad Never Know, Dundas
- Tiffany Morris, Picone Fine Food, Dundas
The event takes place Aug. 20 from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. at Quatrefoil Restaurant, 16 Sydenham Street in Dundas.
Tickets are $75 each and can be purchased online at www.hamiltonhealth.ca/brightrunteafortwo or by calling Quatrefoil Restaurant at 905-628-7800.